Purchase advance tickets! All Tickets purchased online will be available at the rodeo office in the tent.
ADULT $$12.00 advance or at the $17.00 gate
CHILDREN (6-12) $10.00 advance or at the $12.00 gate
Children 5 and under are free
FAMILY PACK $40.00 advance only – not sold at the gate – 2 adult, 3 children, for one performance
WEEKEND PASS $30.00 at the gate on Friday only. All 3 performances with weekend pass.
ADVANCED TICKETS can be purchased until Wednesday June 7th, 2018, at 9pm. Note: There is a $2.00 surcharge per ticket when ordering online from our website! Advanced tickets may be purchased at the locations below:
- Merrill Chamber of Commerce – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st (Please note: When purchasing by credit card, there is a surcharge per ticket. Tickets will be mailed out or available at the Will Call office during the rodeo)
- Tomahawk Chamber of Commerce – Tomahawk. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Trigs Foods – Rhinelander. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Images Salon – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Marathon Town & Country – Wausau. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Blue Haven Stable & Western Wear – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Marathon Feed Inc – Marathon. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner Motors – Little Chicago. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner’s Park City – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner Chrysler Center – Wausau. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner’s of Antigo – Antigo. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- WJJQ-Tomahawk. Tickets Available on May 1st
Regular priced tickets may be purchased at the rodeo ticket booth starting 2 hours before each performance. EMAIL for ticket information: Stephanie Borelli
PURCHASE ADVANCE TICKETS online securely using PayPal secure payments. There is a $2 per ticket handling charge for all online purchases.
ALL ONLINE TICKET PURCHASES CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE RODEO WILL CALL booth located in the Rodeo Office Tent. Please be sure to print out your receipt and present it to the ticket agent.
PLEASE NOTE: Select ‘Add to Cart’ for any item below that you wish to purchase. To add other items or to change quantity, either hit the Add to Cart additional times or enter a new quantity in the Shopping Cart quantity box:
Directions to Wisconsin River Pro Rodeo
(Scroll down for map) From the north or south, take I39/US51 to exit 208(STH 64/17 exit), take STH 64 west to Memorial Drive (approx 3/4 mile), at the Kwik Trip Station, turn right and go to 6th street, turn left on 6th street and the entrance will be on your left.
(Scroll down for map) From the north or south, take I39/US51 to exit 208(STH 64/17 exit), take STH 64 west to Memorial Drive (approx 3/4 mile), at the Kwik Trip Station, turn right and watch for signs on Memorial Drive for entrance.
VIP and Handicapped Parking
Enter on Memorial Drive at the National Guard Armory.
Contestants, fans, vendors with self-contained campers–There is a dumping station available within 4 blocks of the Merrill Festival Grounds at the Merrill Water Treatment facility. The fee is $2.00 per visit, and it’s open from 7 AM – 3:00 PM Monday-Friday, 7 AM-1:30 PM Saturday and Sunday.
The former Lincoln County Fairgrounds is now known as the Merrill Festival Grounds. There is no updated map with the changes. The rodeo is held at the same location as it has been, it just has a new name.