Online ticket sales have closed. Tickets may be purchased at the gate on the date of performance.
ADULT 17.00 gate
CHILDREN (6-12) $12.00 gate
Children 5 and under are free
WEEKEND PASS $30.00 at the gate on Friday only. All 3 performances with weekend pass.
Advanced tickets may be purchased at the locations below:
- Merrill Chamber of Commerce – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st (Please note: When purchasing by credit card, there is a surcharge per ticket. Tickets will be mailed out or available at the Will Call office during the rodeo)
- Tomahawk Chamber of Commerce – Tomahawk. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Trigs Foods – Rhinelander. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Images Salon – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Marathon Town & Country – Wausau. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Blue Haven Stable & Western Wear – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Marathon Feed Inc – Marathon. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner Motors – Little Chicago. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner’s Park City – Merrill. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner Chrysler Center – Wausau. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- Brickner’s of Antigo – Antigo. TICKETS AVAILABLE on May 1st
- WJJQ-Tomahawk. Tickets Available on May 1st
Regular priced tickets may be purchased at the rodeo ticket booth starting 2 hours before each performance. EMAIL for ticket information: Stephanie Borelli
Directions to Wisconsin River Pro Rodeo
(Scroll down for map) From the north or south, take I39/US51 to exit 208(STH 64/17 exit), take STH 64 west to Memorial Drive (approx 3/4 mile), at the Kwik Trip Station, turn right and go to 6th street, turn left on 6th street and the entrance will be on your left. Contestant parking will be to the left, spectator parking to the right. Parking is FREE!!!
VIP parking, follow the signs. Contestants, fans, vendors with self-contained campers–There is a dumping station available within 4 blocks of the Merrill Festival Grounds at the Merrill Water Treatment facility. The fee is $2.00 per visit, and it’s open from 7 AM – 3:00 PM Monday-Friday, 7 AM-1:30 PM Saturday and Sunday.
The former Lincoln County Fairgrounds is now known as the Merrill Festival Grounds. There is no updated map with the changes. The rodeo is held at the same location as it has been, it just has a new name.